20. Mortgage Q&A with Loan Originator Joell Pimentel
Buying a home remains a key part of the "American Dream." Today, we're sharing part two of our series for first-time home buyers. Joell Pimentel is a Senior Loan Officer licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. He's been in finance for over ten years and has spent over five years originating mortgages. He joins us to answer all your questions about the home-buying process from a financial perspective.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to choose the right lender
- How to avoid some of the biggest mistakes people make when purchasing their first home
- How far in advance should you start the home-buying process
- What you need to do to financially prepare to buy your first home
- The types of mortgages available
- How much you really need to have saved for a down-payment
- Whether or not your student loans will impact your ability to buy a home
- The pros and cons of using downpayment assistance programs
... and so much more. Enjoy!
Visit our website for freebies, resources, and more.
Want to learn how to create and sell a profitable digital product? Check out this FREE TRAINING.