Legal Tips for Entrepreneurs and Digital Product Creators with Attorney Yasmine Salem Hamdan
Online businesses can be great for reaching more people and growing your cash flow. But without a solid legal foundation, you're putting your business at risk. Attorney Yasmine Salem Hamdan joins me on today's episode to discuss how we can protect our valuable content from the very beginning.
Yasmine Salem Hamdan is a brand protection attorney, business advisor, brand strategist, and educator in business & entrepreneurship. She is also the founder & CEO of Coaches & Company, a legal startup & media company providing entrepreneurs with the educational resources & tools needed to protect themselves legally in business.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The difference between a Sole Proprietorship, LLC, and Corporation
- How to know which business structure is right for you
- What intellectual property is, and how you can protect the content you create
- When to trademark the name of your business and products
- What to do if someone infringes on your copyright
- Policies that we are legally required to have on our websites
- The types of contracts you should have in place when selling digital products and services
... and so much more. Enjoy!
Learn more about Coaches & Company: www.coachesandcompany.com
Coaches and Company Legal Templates - use code FHTB50 to save $50!
Contact Coaches & Company: [email protected]
Connect on social media:
Visit our website for freebies, resources, and more.
Want to learn how to create and sell a profitable digital product? Check out this FREE TRAINING.