26. Freelance Writing 101 with Lauren Ward
Are you looking to make some extra income or start a new career? One where you get to work from anywhere and set your own schedule? Freelance writing could be your golden ticket to more flexibility and opportunities. In today's episode, freelance writer, Lauren Ward, shares invaluable insights, tips, and strategies to help aspiring writers kick-start their careers in this dynamic field.
Lauren has been a freelance writer for ten years, starting as a side hustle and expanding to a six-figure business. She primarily focuses on personal finance and has had her work featured in major publications such as USA Today and Fox Business.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What type of content can you create as a freelance writer
- How your income can vary depending on the type of content you create
- How to market your services and get clients
- The common mistakes people make when getting started (and how to avoid them)
- How to build a portfolio and showcase your work
- What skills and tools you'll need to run your business effectively
... and so much more. Enjoy!
Sign up for Lauren's newsletter: https://www.writewithlauren.com/
Connect with Lauren on social media!
Check out this freelance writing course: 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success
Visit our website for freebies, resources, and more.
Want to learn how to create and sell a profitable digital product? Check out this FREE TRAINING.