33. How to Become a Six-Figure Blogger with Latasha Peterson
Imagine how awesome it would be to make money while sharing your expertise and interests with people around the world. Blogging can allow you to tap into the online business space by using your voice to inspire others, build a community, and monetize your passions.
Latasha Peterson turned her side hustle blog into a six-figure business that earns over $10k each month. She is a globally recognized side hustle expert, blog business coach, wife, mother of four, speaker, and Founder of Arts and Budgets, LLC. Her story has been featured in CNBC, Black Enterprise, Business Insider, and many others. Now, Latasha helps other ambitious side hustlers & bloggers turn their content into multiple streams of income.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to choose a profitable niche and write high-quality blog posts
- The power of Search Engine Optimization for driving blog traffic
- How to turn your social media followers into blog visitors
- Effective strategies for building an email list full of future customers
- The various ways you can monetize a blog
- How to position yourself as an authority and get featured in media publications
... and so much more. Enjoy!
Visit our website for freebies, resources, and more.
Want to learn how to create passive income with your own digital product? Check out this FREE TRAINING.