35. From Teacher to Full-Time Virtual Assistant with Rachel Gibbs
Many of us can relate to feeling burnt out, undervalued, and uninspired at work. However, Rachel Gibbs actually did something about it. Rachel was a secondary education teacher who taught high school home ec for 4 years and then middle school home ec for 2 years. In December 2022, she left the field of education to pursue a career in Virtual Assistance. Now, she's on a mission to help other unfulfilled educators obtain the training they need to start a thriving VA business.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to use your current skills to pivot into a successful VA career
- What teachers should consider when making the transition from the classroom to launching their own VA business
- How to land clients as a new VA
- What NOT to do when it comes to social media marketing
- How new VAs can stand out from the competition and provide value to their clients
... and so much more. Enjoy!
Visit our website for freebies, resources, and more.
Want to learn how to create passive income with your own digital product? Check out this FREE TRAINING.