40. Signs You Might Be Dating a Narcissist with Brandon Chadwick from Narcissist Apocalypse | Domestic Violence Awareness Month
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and for the entire month, we're raising awareness and speaking out against DV. In this episode, Brandon Chadwick and Jazzy discuss the hot topic of narcissism and narcissistic abuse. We begin by debunking common misconceptions about narcissism, clarifying that it extends far beyond mere selfishness. This episode doesn't stop at awareness though; it equips you with the knowledge to recognize and address these abusive behaviors.
Brandon Chadwick began interviewing survivors of narcissistic and domestic abuse on the podcast, Narcissist Apocalypse, in 2019. Since then, he's published over 250 survivor stories, and interviewed countless experts in the field, from therapists to lawyers, to domestic violence advocates and agencies.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What narcissism actually is and some common misconceptions about narcissism
- Patterns and warning signs to look out for when choosing a partner
- How arguments with a narcissist differ from other relationships
- How dating a narcissist could affect your self-esteem
- Tactics narcissists use to manipulate and control their partners
- Strategies you can use to establish and maintain healthy boundaries in a relationship with a narcissist
... and so much more. Enjoy!
Check out Narcissist Apocolypse: https://narcissistapocalypse.com/
Here's the book Jazzy mentioned: "Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay" by Mira Kirshenbaum
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
Visit our website for freebies, resources, and more.
Want to learn how to create passive income with your own digital product? Check out this FREE TRAINING.